Hello World! I'll keep this short. As I'm writing, 2017 is swiftly coming to a close. Professionally this year has been great, and personally it was even better! I spent the first several months of 2017 working very little while taking paternity leave, and I'm still only working part-time. I made family my #1 priority this year and feel completely rewarded by that decision.
During those months off, Epic Orchestra was featured various places on the Apple TV and iOS App Stores. When I did get back into the swing of things, I started working on a new game, Blast Beats, that I didn't finish. Later, I comissioned a developer to code on another new game with me... also unfinished. What I did finish were a bunch of app updates since iOS 11 dropped, a new iPhone was introduced, and Google Play broke some backwards compatibility with an OS update.
The highlights for this year have to be spending time with my family, showing my old apps some much needed TLC, and getting a Christmas App Store feature for Epic Orchestra
1. 5 minute journal daily
2. Exercise weekdays with local start-up NERDbody
3. Cut back to 2 desserts a week
1. Start the Game Dev Deconstructed Podcast
2. Launch the Game Dev Localization Website
3. Release 2 new apps or games
4. Keep existing apps up to date
5. Work on branding and marketing for Moby Pixel